Good App. I have searched for something like this. But not every App is searchable? I'm not completely sure, but either apps that are only available in some countrys (in my case only germany, austria and switzerland) or apps with a very long name are not searchable.
If you could fix this in an update, i would be very appreciable.
Good App. I have searched for something like this. But not every App is searchable? I'm not completely sure, but either apps that are only available in some countrys (in my case only germany, austria and switzerland) or apps with a very long name are not searchable.
ReplyDeleteIf you could fix this in an update, i would be very appreciable.
Thanks for developing this helpful app.
Chris
Thanks for using it.
ReplyDeleteI will analyse your demand and fix this.
I would appreciate if you send me the name of non searable app (it will be easier for me tests)
Thanks
Best regards,
Fred